Friday, April 24, 2009

Updates on shopping list!

Walked around Tamp 1 yesterday... nothing interesting tho... i gave up trying to find a keybaord cover for 8.9 laptop. so bought a keyboard cover for my laptop then i cut it to fit the size... hee then i realised that portable hard disk... price has droped a lot a lot... maybe time to change my target... since 320gb is only 139 my as well target for 400 or 500gb price difference only 20 - 30 bucks... time to go sim lim to take a look soon...hee

Shopping List / Wish List:

  • A lot a lot of money!
  • Laptop / desktop (Fulfilled)
  • Digital camera! Still haven found the financial means to buy it...
  • Nice and slim usb 2.5inch portable harddisk maybe 400GB/500GB de no samsung... i heard no gd
  • Psp? eh...hmm still considering...
  • For my laptop:
    Nice bag to protect my laptop, hold all the charger blah blah
    keyboard cover (Bought!)
    external dvd/cd drive (if there is such a item)
    optical mouse (Bought!)
  • For my hp:
    LCD screen protector (Bought!)
    Rubber casing for the phone (Bought!)
  • No Bags pls, too many at home
  • No display items
  • No need watches...
-Madz-

No comments: