Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am back~! Haha lazy bum...

Maybe i should start to aim mthly update... i totally forgot abt my blog until sylvia reminded me!Heh... well... busy wking... many many changes in office...


fup from prev aims: went to lingzhi to makan... damn shiok... esp with the good deal... zoo was fun but damn tiring esp when we gotta wk after that... managed to mj for once or twice... now step to april09... think pocket will burn a hole soon...Haha


pple... *hint* *hint*... my bday coming lei... to save u all the trouble of thinking... i give u my wishlist... haha


A lot a lot of money!

Laptop / desktop

Digital camera! Still haven found the financial means to buy it...

Nice and slim usb portable harddisk maybe 250GB de no samsung... i heard no gd

No bags / display items pls

No need watches... i still have a very good one given by my buddies

i go think abt it... will add on soon. i like dreaming hor haha...
Madz

No comments: