Friday, April 17, 2009

New mini laptop + hp

In one wk i have burned a hole in my pocket... but seems like a good deal... haha

Based on a starhub deal, purchase a Dell inspiron mini 9 @ $198 with max mobile surflite 2 yrs plan at $19.36 per mth + re contract my starhub mobile line for 2 yrs and bought a Sony ericsson c510 black for $98... Haha... the phone came with a 2GB m2 card.



Did a small spring cleaning realise i gt so abt 4-5 old phones... thinking of selling them... (if they are worth any $$) haha. Now to update my wishlist... hee evolving around my new toys haha my that laptop only came with the com and the charger @_@


Wishlist updates!


A lot a lot of money!
Laptop / desktop (Fulfilled)
Digital camera! Still haven found the financial means to buy it...
Nice and slim usb portable harddisk maybe 250GB de no samsung... i heard no gd

For my laptop:
Nice bag to protect my laptop, hold all the charger blah blah + keyboard cover + external dvd/cd drive (if there is such a item) + optical mouse

For my hp:
LCD screen protector
Rubber casing for the phone
Hee hee continue to spend money = have to wk more ot... time to go and settle my stuff b4 going to wk at 4pm... haha


No comments: