Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pressiez and gatherings!

Haha... apr was a burn pocket mth.... haha but at least i get to meet up with my buds who haven met for long time.

Poly frenz bday celebration:
Lunch was at V8 at bugis heh, guess wat i got for my pressie...?

i got my 'digital camera' haha... this was a surprise took a long time for me to guess what wat was it... heh i got a portable camera haha... nv play with such toy b4... my frenz was saying cant afford digital camera so give me something similar haha... but in the end i got a 2nd pressie something i wanted: Portable harddisk! haha ... idiots they made me guess again this time i got it correct... thks for the pressies pple!


we spend abt 2 hrs at a place call minds cafe, played 'the big taboo' it was interesting haha then played uno stacko hee... we were playing fine... until the interesting part when yc was almost successful in stacking another layer ... haha our dear sylvia ambushed him ! and it toppled ! hehe... eh we should go that place again!

we proceeded to the new shopping centre in bugis Illuma, that place is still not fully set up... had dinner at Empire state. Selling pasta pizza... dessert in very big portions! BUT the taste is really not too good not worth the price.... a lot of carbo but no taste and very little of other ingredients. Add on: Service is very bad waited a very LONG time b4 food came...eek!
Will not eat at that place again... -_-

We ended that day with movie session, movie was good we watched 'Fast and furious', cool car racing!

Sec School fren gathering

Met up with my sec buds on 3rd may, vegetarian buffet at quality hotel... food was ok... heh but best was to meet up and chat ! haha i got my pressie! Laptop bag / nice slippers / blue genie!
the interesting part was when we went to tamp to watch movie... in ch's small small cute cute car we squeezed 6 pple haha watched woverine! thanks all had a enjoyable time.




Outstanding shopping list:

  • A lot of money
  • Digital Camera
  • External dvd/cd drive for my laptop
  • PSP, instead of buying let me win one haha
Going to wk soon... will blog again soon.


Madz

No comments: