Monday, April 20, 2009

Shoppin shopping and more shoppin!

Spend money again...! Spend my 1 hr break shopping for stuff... hee some stuff fulfilled... but then the keyboard cover very difficult to find man, all the normal size wan don have for 8.9 inch de... sianz... nvm i will continue to find... If anyone gt gd lobang to sell my old hp, can tell me also.

Shopping List / Wish List:
  • A lot a lot of money!
  • Laptop / desktop (Fulfilled)
  • Digital camera! Still haven found the financial means to buy it...
  • Nice and slim usb portable harddisk maybe 250GB de no samsung... i heard no gd
  • Psp? eh...hmm still considering...
  • For my laptop:
    Nice bag to protect my laptop, hold all the charger blah blah
    keyboard cover
    external dvd/cd drive (if there is such a item)
    optical mouse (Bought!)
  • For my hp:
    LCD screen protector (Bought!)
    Rubber casing for the phone (Bought!)
  • No Bags pls, too many at home
  • No display items
  • No need watches...

Great... i am going to have a gathering on 29apr with poly frenz, 3may wit sec buddies... pls actively reply my emails k... confirm the no of pple going ba... Cya... go zzz

*Madz*

No comments: