Friday, May 22, 2009

Paintball...!!!

21 May 09

1st experience with paintball... fun but pain sia!
went with my office collegues total 16 of us... split to 4 teams...
my team had 2 commanders they are super fast and sacificing (got most of the shots), then me and via... out of 3 round we won twice...
sorry guys we could have been overall winner if not for round 2 haha...
well it was still a fun game... first 2 rounds was safe and sound... best was the 1st cos i remember hitting a few of the opponents! haha... round 2 markers was a bit of a crew up... and i keep missing the targets...
round 3 i became the team leader to plant the flag... i guess the guys was thinking it should be something easy thats y ask me to take... haha

oh well but at least i found a aim to chiong for if not i will be just hiding behind the shield again... oops! heh... well thats when the bruises came in abt 6... tired after the last round thks to my team who covered me haha we won!

Overall it was still fun and interesting... thk to ah yang the organiser and everyone who went... enjoyed playing but i should go practice my aiming... heh... going to wk later... will blog another time. cya

Madz

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

oi! no major event no update one ar!!